SMS Your Doorbuster Deals with Beepsend
Imported from the United States, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two great opportunities to boost your retail sales revenues. This year Black Friday falls on November 25 and Cyber Monday on November 28.
According to Adobe Digital Index, consumers spent $1.73 billion online on Thanksgiving 2015, 25% more than the year prior. For the first time, mobile shopping won over the desktop, gaining a 57% share. Mobile accounted for 37% of online revenue and drove a record-breaking $639 million in sales. More people are shopping online than ever before, so it’s important for e-commerce retailers to start their marketing campaigns now.
Beepsend can help retailers message their customers anywhere in the world about their deals with our Tier 1 SMS services. Our SMS services can also be used for verification of purchases for ease of secure shopping, automatic reminders of unpurchased items in e-shopping carts, 2 Factor Authentication for logins and password changes, and notification of package delivery. Remember 98% of SMS messages are read within the first three minutes of receipt versus only 22% of emails.
Some tips for e-commerce retailers:
- Emphasis the very limited duration of the offer to encourage impulse buys
- Optimize your websites for mobile shopping
- Prepare your inventory so you don’t run out
- Offer to wrap orders and include a personalized card for holiday gifts for free. Customers will appreciate it and pick you over the competition.
- Offer free shipping even on lower orders as customers expect it
To get started contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.