Beepsend now Twilio Sweden Operator News Update & ROCCO survey
Welcome to the first Beepsend now Twilio Sweden Operator News Update. Much has happened since our last correspondence, and we would like to update you on changes since our acquisition by Twilio and recent improvements within customer support, share an interview with our own Johan Stjernberger on innovation, and remind you to please participate and rate us in the ROCCO A2P Messaging Vendor Performance Research survey which closes June 9th.
Where Are We Now
Pontus Berg, Director of Carrier Relations, offers his insights on how we have evolved over the past year, especially since our acquisition by Twilio.
What’s the same?
- We still maintain a large set of direct operator (100+) and aggregator (250+) relations and aim to grow operator relations
- We still offer a set of operator products (most importantly Managed SMS Filter, White Label A2P and consulting services)
- We now support other services, such as voice and chat
- We now have new significant volumes of organic traffic
Pontus’s full review on what has changed, our relationship with operators and the A2P commercial model can be accessed at the bottom of this page.
Customer Support Update
We are always open to modifying the way we do things in order to work more efficiently. Over the past year we have improved our support team capabilities in response to customers’ comments; some changes include:
- Extended routing and support resources for enhanced global and time zone coverage
- Resumed full in-house technical support
- Created a form based ticket intake for automated troubleshooting
- Created a knowledge base FAQ for common questions and immediate problem resolution
As a result of these changes we consistently reduced our time to first response and time to resolution throughout 2016, improving our processes and our customers’ experiences. We can also see steady increase of delivery rates. Now that Beepsend has joined the Twilio family, we anticipate going from strength to strength as our client support will continue to expand. We welcome all feedback from our customers on ways that we can better serve you now and in the future.
Innovation Drives Us
We were delighted to be ranked as a leading innovator worldwide by mobile network operators in The Innovators Report 2017. Following this recognition our own Johan Stjernberger, Sr. Delivery Manager, was interviewed about innovation, what it means to him personally and for our company. Read the full interview here.
ROCCO A2P Vendor Survey
We would like to remind you about the ROCCO A2P SMS Messaging Vendor Performance Research survey which closes June 9th. Your participation is highly appreciated as vendor feedback is very important to us and our work to continuously improve our services.
To read more about Pontus Berg’s “Where Are We Now” and other Twilio Sweden updates, please visit us here.